A project to map and document the sights and sounds from the various lovely benches around Tasmania. Each video plays for 15 minutes in real time and has stereo audio to properly impart a sense of place. The goal is to create a meditative experience while also documenting the time and place as it existed within the moment. I recommend listening with headphones.
- A list of benches can be accessed by clicking the icon in the top left corner of the interactive map below.
- To see the view from each bench, click on the markers and then the thumbnails that are associated with them.
- To move around the map, tap and hold with two fingers or click, and then drag.
- To zoom in and out, pinch with two fingers or use the scroll wheel.
- To make the map larger, use the button on the top right corner.